- Sweden Innovation Days, webinar
The construction industry has historically been slow to adopt new technology. Meanwhile, modern society has reached a turning point, with major challenges on the horizon, challenges that the construction industry must also overcome.
This event is hold 23 MARCH 10:30 - 11:30.
Rising construction costs, a scarcity of resources, decarbonisation requirements and concerns about the availability of financing are fuelling a growing interest in developing, testing, and implementing digital solutions on construction sites.
Connected construction sites and life-saving smart helmets, the use of geodata in generative design processes, and cutting-edge cloud services that facilitate quality control. Join our seminar and learn about some of the innovative ideas and projects being developed and tested in the Swedish innovation program Smart Built Environment.
- Cristina Lázaro, Moderator, Smart Built Environment
- Sofia Malmsten, CEO & Co-founder Parametric Solutions
- Robert af Wetterstedt, Sustainability Manager, RED Management
- Ulf Bergvall, Solution Architect, Coresource Solutions AB
- Claes Henschel, Digital Innovation Manager, NCC